Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT Ford Focus RS. While PRO-KIT spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT allows critical fine-tuning of your car’s handling characteristics. ANTI-ROLL-KITs reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Product benefits of Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit Ford Focus RS:
- The suspension system anti-roll bar helps control the lateral and centrifugal forces
- This reduces body roll while cornering or making fast directional changes
- The system uses the outside cornering spring rate along with the rate of the anti-roll bar
- During cornering and performance driving, the CoG moves back to the ideal center of the vehicle as the Anti-Roll-Bar transfer corner forces from the outer to the inner wheel
- This also reduces the load difference between the outer and inner cornering wheels
- The result: The ideal driving experience – „like driving on rails“
- During simultaneous suspension deflection, the anti-roll bars remain neutral and the original suspension spring characteristics remain unchanged
- Anti-roll bars can also influence the handling characteristics like oversteer or understeer
“The Will to Win” is a good way of describing the product philosophy of Eibach. The main aspect of Eibach Suspension Components is a noticeable improvement of the driving characteristics – the basis for being a winner – brought to you directly from motorsports.
The enhanced sporty look on your vehicle with our high-performance products is only of secondary importance. This is where they stand out from other companies: they only lower the vehicle’s center of gravity as far as it is technically practical. You will not find extreme tuning here: at Eibach, performance and handling – therefore the joy of driving – are the priorities.
All the products are developed, manufactured and tested by themselves. This is the only way to 100% fulfill the high demands set by both, you the customer, and their team.